Yersinia is a rod-shaped, gram positive bacterium in the Enterobacteriaceae family that causes enterocolitis, terminal iletis, mesenteric lymphadenitis, acute diarrhea and sepsis. The pathogen species of Yersinia include Yersinia pestis, Yersinia enterocolitica and Yersinia pseudotuberculosis. These species of Yersinia cause the Bubonic plague and gastroenteritis respectively. The symptoms of the diseases caused by these bacteria include gastroenteritis, vomiting, abdominal pain, low grade fever and diarrhea. The infection usually occurs in children. This infection affects men more often than women.
The treatment includes administration of cephalosporins, fluoroquinolones, tetracyclines, trimethoprim-sulfamethoxasole (TMP-SMZ) and aminoglycosides. There are several diagnostic tests that are performed to detect the infections, such as stool culture, ELISA, radioimmunoassay, tube agglutination, CT scan, ultrasonography, colonoscopy etc. Several techniques such as PCR utilize monoclonal antibodies to identify the infections. As per the geographic analysis, North America holds the dominant share in the Yersinia diagnostics market due to the rising incidence of the infections. The Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing region due to the presence of untapped opportunities and high prevalence of infection in countries like India and Japan. Abbott Laboratories, Gen-probe, Bio-Rad, Affymetrix Inc. are some of the major players in the Yersinia diagnostics market.
Get Free Sample Report of Yersinia Diagnostics Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-yersinia-diagnostics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
- An in-depth analysis of various regions would provide a clear understanding of current and future trends so that companies can make region specific plans.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Yersinia diagnostics market is provided.
- Key regulatory guidelines of various regions which impact the Yersinia diagnostics market are critically examined .
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Deep dive analysis of various regions provides insights that would enable companies to plan their business moves strategically.
- Value chain analysis in the report gives a clear understanding of the roles of the stakeholders involved in the supply chain of the Yersinia diagnostics market .
- Market Segmentation.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Yersinia Diagnostics Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-yersinia-diagnostics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
By Test types
- Stool Culture
- Tube Agglutination
- CT Scan
- DNA Probes
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651