Diabetes care devices helps in the management of blood glucose levels caused in patients due to inadequate insulin production or insulin resistance. The Diabetes Care Devices Market in Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) nations is largely driven by the increasing incidence of diabetics across BRIC countries, especially among obese population, increased R&D activities on diabetes, along with increasing collaborations and funding to support diabetes research. However, exorbitant cost of availing diabetes care devices, irregular reimbursement, presence of cost-effective alternative treatments, and lack of diabetic care awareness may hinder the growth of the market.
Large untapped market has great potential for the growth of diabetes care devices coupled with favorable government policies are factors that create growth opportunities in this market. Pricing pressure faced by global players is a key market challenge.
Get Free Sample Report Of BRIC Diabetes Care Devices Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/bric-diabetes-care-devices-market-opportunities-and-71275#RequestSample
The report segments BRIC diabetes care devices market on the basis of types and country. Based on type, the market is segmented into blood glucose monitoring devices and insulin delivery devices. Blood glucose monitoring devices is segmented into testing strips, self-monitoring blood glucose meters, lancets, continuous glucose monitors and others. The insulin delivery devices are further segmented into insulin syringes, insulin pens, insulin pumps and insulin jet injectors. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into Brazil, Russia, China, and India.
Key market players are Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics Ltd. (Switzerland), Johnson and Johnson (U.S.), Bayer AG (Germany), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Acon Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Ypsomed AG (Switzerland), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Medtronic plc (Ireland), ARKRAY Inc. (Japan), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Dexcom, Inc. (U.S.), and Sanofi (France).
Do Inquiry To Buy Report BRIC Diabetes Care Devices Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/bric-diabetes-care-devices-market-opportunities-and-71275#InquiryForBuying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Testing Strips
- Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Meters
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
Insulin Delivery Devices
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Pumps
- Insulin Jet Injectors
Prominent Market Player
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.)
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Johnson and Johnson (U.S.)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Acon Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
- Ypsomed AG (Switzerland)
- Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark)
- Medtronic Plc. (Ireland)
- ARKRAY Inc. (Japan)
- Terumo Corporation (Japan)
- Dexcom, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sanofi (France).
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651