Converter transformer is a special-transformer which is designed for offering high-current low voltage solutions for industrial applications. Converter transformers have widespread applications for large drive applications. Growing trends towards the adoption of renewable energy generation in the global power industry scenario have led different countries to progressively invest into renewable energy projects and these special transformers help they enhance their unconventional power generation capabilities.
The high demand for efficient power transmission solutions, need for integration of smart grid technologies along with the increasing government infrastructure are the key factors driving the growth of the market. However, capital-intensive nature of manufacturing processes and the lack of product standardization mechanism are the major factors hampering the growth of the market. Rapidly increasing the power generation by offshore wind farms and growing environmental concerns towards high power transmission features are the factors that will offer ample growth opportunities to the world converter transformer market.
View Report With Complete TOC, List Of Table and Figure: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-converter-transformer-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71182
The report segments the world converter transformer market on the basis of applications, configuration, and basis of voltage level, power rating, and region. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into windfarms, oil & gas, and grid interconnections. On the basis of configuration, the market is segmented into back-to-back, monopolar, bipolar, and multi-terminal. On the basis of voltage level, the market is segmented into voltage up to 200kV, 201-400kV, 401-600kV, 601-800kV, and voltage exceeding 800. On the basis of power rating the market is segmented into below 500MW, in the range of 501-999MW, 1000-2000MW and more than 2000MW. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Key market players profiled in the report include ABB Ltd., General Electric, Siemens, and Crompton Greaves, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a detailed analysis of current & future market trends, technological innovations, and emerging avenues for the growth of the converter transformer market across the globe.
• The report offers an in-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, geographic and business segments, along with product portfolios of the key market players in the market.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
• This report offers a comprehensive review of the key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, along with winning imperatives, highlighting the key development parameters of the converter transformer market
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-converter-transformer-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71182#InquiryForBuying
CONVERTER TRANSFORMER MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market By Type
• 201-400 Kv
• 401-600 Kv
• 601-800 Kv
Market By Application
• Oil & Gas
• Grid Connections
Market By Geography
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651