Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Maharashtra Public Sector Commission announced an official employment advertisement for filling vacancies of water resource dept for junior engineer (civil) post. According to the notification, there are total 1256 vacancies for different post in water resource dept. The requirements for this post are given bellow. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-02-2016 to 08-03-2016 till 2359 hours.
Total No. of Posts: 1256
Candidate age should be 19 to 33 years as on 18/02/2016. Age relaxation is applied as per the government rules.
Candidate should possess the education qualifications of degree or diploma in civil engineering from a university established in India.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- (UR) and RS. 350/- (Reserved and Handicapped)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through http://maharecruitment. mahaonline.gov.in from 18-02-2016 to 08-03-2016 till 2359 hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the application form: Click here for Online Application
- Then enter details of application form and upload your photo and sign in prescribed size.
- Check the details again and then submit the application form
- Then take print out of application form.