Latest industry research report on: Low emission vehicles Market. Transport plays a key role in today’s world.The indispensible nature of transport creates theneed to mitigate the various problems associated with it, such as the increase in the levels of congestion and traffic, noise and emissions of different gases into the environment.Pollutants released from vehicles into the environment can be controlled by setting up emission standards. Emission standards dictate the limits of pollutants such as CO2, Sulphur Oxides (NOX and SOX), and oxides of nitrogen.
These gases are emitted by automobiles and powered vehicles, industries, power plants, diesel generators etc. Low emission vehicles are hybrid vehicles which involve a combination of traditional engines (Internal Combustion Engines) and electric vehicles. Abundance of surplus resources, mass production, technological advances and demand from manufacturers in different industries has paved the way for Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) to become a dominant technology.
Get Free Sample Report Of Low Emission Vehicle Market :http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-low-emission-vehicle-market-opportunities-and-68619#RequestSample
The outcome is the excess use of fossil fuels and environmental pollution. Given these challenges, governments around the world and automakers are looking for a better alternative that could reduce both pollution and the dependence on oil. Low emission vehicles would act as a medium to make the automotive sector more environmentally friendly. The initiatives taken by governments all around the world will act as a key driver in the growth of the low emission battery.
The high cost of the emerging low emission vehicles is a factor which restrictsthe growth of the industry.Leading automobile manufacturer Toyota has launched Toyota Prius which is an environment friendly vehiclethat has gained a large customer base since its release. The low cost, high energy density batteries, Lithium-Ion batteries, are used to increase the efficiency of low emission vehicles.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-low-emission-vehicle-market-opportunities-and-68619#InquiryForBuying
The key players in the low emission vehicle market are Toyota Motor Corp, Nissan Motor Corp, Honda Motor Co, Ford Motor Co, BMW AG, GE Motors Co, Volkswagen group.
- An in-depth analysis of the current market scenario illustrates future market trendsand would facilitate decision-making.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 would help stakeholders to form strategies that would help in capitalizing on opportunities.
- Identification of key application segments based on their growth potential would throw light on the most lucrative segments.
- Analysis of strategies adopted by market players would help in understanding business rivalry and the intensity of competition among the top players.
- SWOT analysis of the key players would help stakeholders in analyzing the key trends that are being followed by their competitors and accordingly change their strategies .
- Based on Degree of Hybridization:
- Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (FHEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Pure Electric Vehicle (EV or BEV)
- Based on Batteries:
- Lead Acid Battery
- Nickel Cadmium Battery
- Metal Hydride Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery
Based on Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]