Latest industry research report on Oilfield services include different oil related activities such as exploration, drilling, completion, stimulation, production, and intervention for fulfilling various purposes over the entire oil well exploration life cycle. The services are also helpful in well logging, perforation, zonal isolation, well stimulation, sand washing, & setting tubing plugs. These services support the operators explore and produce from oil & gas reservoirs.
The increasing exploration and production activities along with identification of new areas of offshore and unconventional resources are the key drivers boosting the growth of the South American oilfield services market. Growing energy demand has led many exploration and production companies to focus more on unconventional hydrocarbon resources in this region and influence them to offer economic viable solutions.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-south- america-oilfield-services-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
The report segments the market on the basis of types, applications and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into coiled tubing services, well completion, drilling fluids, drilling services, oil country tubular goods (OCTG), wireline services and others. Based on the country, the market is segmented into Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.Key players operating in this market include Schlumberger Ltd., Halliburton Co., Baker Hughes Inc., Weatherford International Plc, Superior Energy Services Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd. and Expro International Group.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82437/1
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market presence.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Coiled Tubing Services
- Well Completion
- Drilling Fluids
- Drilling Services
- Wireline Services
- Key Company Profile
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Halliburton Co.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Weatherford International Plc.
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Expro International Group
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]