Entrance matting is a mat placed on the floor at entrance of house, office, or supermarkets. Entrance matting provides safety at workplace, traps mud, sand, stones, & other material stuck in footwear, and enhances the appearance of the floor. The type, thickness, and materials used in manufacturing entrance matting depends upon location. The reduction in noise while walking and excellent trapping ability of dirt are few benefits of entrance matting. Innovations in entrance matting designs are possible due to technological advancements.
Increasing importance of workplace safety and growing industries, such as flooring and hospitality are factors driving the growth of the world entrance matting market. However, maintenance of matting is hindering the growth of the market. Recycling of raw material, forward integration in the value chain, and emergence of new products are creating opportunities in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-entrance-matting-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The world entrance matting market is segmented based on type, material, utility, application, and geography. The types of entrance matting included in the report are walk-off, anti-fatigue, and logo & specialty. The applications covered in the report are residential and non-residential. Nylon, coir, rubber, vinyl, and others are materials included in the report. The utility segment is further classified into indoor and outdoor. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The key manufacturers operating in the market are 3M Company, Forbo Holdings AG, Cintas Corporation, Unifirst Corporation, Birrus Matting Systems, Bergo Flooring AB, Eagle Mat & Floor Products, and Superior Manufacturing Group. Collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others are strategies implemented by key manufacturers to gain stronghold of the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-entrance-matting-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world entrance mattings market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world entrance mattings market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world entrance mattings market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive landscape of leading manufacturers helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world entrance mattings market is segmented into North America, Asia-Oceania, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
ENTRANCE MATTING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The Entrance Matting Market By Type
- Logo and Specialty
The Entrance Matting Market By Material
The Entrance Matting Market By Utility
The Entrance Matting Market By Application
The Entrance Matting Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- 3M Company
- Forbo Holdings AG
- Cintas Corporation
- Unifirst Corporation
- Birrus Matting Systems
- Bergo Flooring AB
- Eagle Mat & Floor Products
- Superior Manufacturing Group
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]