Latest industry research report on Drilling and completion fluids are most crucial for carrying out any drilling and exploration activity, and have large application in onshore as well as offshore gas & oil activities. The fluids are used for the purpose of suspending cuttings, controlling pressure, providing buoyancy, stabilizing exposed rock and cooling & lubricating. Drilling and completion fluids apply different types of fluids, such as water-based, oil-based, synthetic-based systems, and the choice of the base fluid depends on the cost, performance level, and environmental factors.
The European drilling & completion fluids market is driven by rapid growing drilling activities coupled with increasing volumes of oil & gas production. Concerns regarding environmental impact of drilling fluids is a key restraining factor that is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Development of advanced drilling fluid chemicals and focus on deep & ultra-deepwater reserves are key factors that would offer abundant growth opportunities in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/europe-drilling-completion-fluids-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The report segments the European drilling and completion fluids market on the basis of types, application and countries. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into water-based, synthetic-based, oil-based and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into Russia, Norway and U.K.
Key industry players operating in this region are Baker Hughes, Halliburto, M-I Swaco, Newpark Resources Inc, Tetra Technologies Inc., AkzoNobel NV and National Oilwell Varco Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across Europe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82455/1
EUROPE DRILLING AND COMPLETION FLUIDS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Type
- Water-based systems
- Oil-based systems
- Synthetic-based systems
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Application
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Country
- Key Company Profile
- Baker Hughes
- M-I Swaco
- Newpark Resources Inc
- Tetra Technologies Inc.
- AkzoNobel NV
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]