A submersible pump is an equipment whose assembly are kept submerged in the fluids that it needs to pump thus preventing the formation of any vapor cavity in the liquid and work by pushing fluids to the surface from their submerged positions. These pumps are developed for different flow rates of the liquid satisfying different purposes in industries.
Increase in count of urban population, and increasing industrialization are the factors that is expected to drive the submersible pumps market. Growing investments in infrastructure development is another factor that will foster the growth of the market. The increasing cases of Motor Failure & High cost of troubleshooting involved are key restraining factors that hampers the growth of the market. Increasing exploration activities related to deepwater and increase in subsea operations are factors that will offer abundant growth opportunities to this market. Designing submersible pump which can operate for a pump intake excess air is a key market challenge faced by manufacturers and end-users.
Get Free Sample Report of Submersible Pumps Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-submersible-pumps-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The market is segmented on the basis of operation, application, power rating, industry and region. On the basis of operation, the market is segmented into single stage and multistage. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into industrial sector, agriculture sector and domestic sector. On the basis of power rating, the market is segmented into low power, medium power and high power. On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into water & wastewater, energy & power, mining & construction and other industries. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Key market players operating in this market are Xylem Inc., Sulzer AG, KSB Group, Grundfos Group, Ebara Corporation, Atlas Copco AB, Flowserve Corporation, General Electric Company, Halliburton Company, The Gorman-Rupp Company, Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Wilo SE, ITT Goulds Pumps, Toyo Denki Industrial Co., Ltd. and Walrus Pump Co., Ltd.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Submersible Pumps Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-submersible-pumps-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market positions.
SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Submersible Pumps Market By Type
Submersible Pumps Market By Operation
- Single Stage
Submersible Pumps Market By Application
- Industrial Sector
- Agriculture Sector
- Domestic Sector
Submersible Pumps Market By Power Rating
- Low Power
- Medium Power
- High Power
Submersible Pumps Market By Industry
- Water & Wastewater
- Energy & Power
- Mining & Construction
- Other Industries
Submersible Pumps Market By Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Key Company Profiles
- Xylem Inc.
- Sulzer AG
- KSB Group
- Grundfos Group
- Ebara Corporation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Flowserve Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Halliburton Company
- The Gorman-Rupp Company
- Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Wilo SE, ITT Goulds Pumps
- Toyo Denki Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Walrus Pump Co., Ltd
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]