Latest industry research report on Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) system is another milestone in the technological advancements related for the application of surface mapping and detection. The system uses pulsed laser technology to measure variable distances from a source. The system can also be used for object detection and inspection applications. LiDAR systems are preferred over conventional surveying methods due to their ability to provide highly accurate data and 3D images in a shorter time.
The rising demand for 3D imaging technology across various application areas such as entertainment, healthcare, defense and other sectors largely fuels the demand of these systems. Additional utility advantages of LiDAR in archaeological survey applications is gaining a massive adoption in the Asia-Pacific region. The low awareness about the benefits of LiDAR systems and the use of expensive components in LiDAR systems viz., laser scanner, navigation system, high-resolution 3D cameras, etc. are factors that restrain the adoption of LiDAR technology and hinder the market growth.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-light-detection-and-ranging-system-market.html#request-sample
However, the ongoing research and developments linked to the integration of LIDAR systems in driverless cars for obstacle detection and in avoiding collisions, will largely boost the adoption of these systems.
The Asia-Pacific LiDAR system market is segmented on the basis of type of LiDAR systems, components used, their application, end user sectors and country. Static or terrestrial, aerial, mobile and short range are the various types of LiDAR systems highlighted in the report. The components of LiDAR systems described are laser scanner, inertial navigation system, camera, GPS receiver and micro-electro-mechanical system. The report also includes corridor mapping, seismology, and applications related to exploration and detection. . End-user segment consists of LiDAR systems that are used across various industry verticals viz., defense and aerospace, civil engineering, archaeology, forestry and agriculture, mining industry and transportation. The report analyzes the LiDAR market across various countries some of which include China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and the Rest of Asia.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82512/1
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the LiDAR market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
LIGHT DETECTION AND RANGING SYSTEM MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The LiDAR market is segmented on the type, components used, their application, end user sectors and country.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Terrestrial / Static
- Corridor mapping
- Exploration and detection
- Inertial navigation system
- Gps/Gnss receiver
- Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS)
MARKET BY END-USER
- Defense and aerospace
- Civil Engineering
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Mining Industry
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
- Teledyne Optech
- Airborne Hydrography Ab (Hexagon)
- Faro Technology
- RIEGL Laser measurement systems
- Intermap Technologies Inc.
- GeoConnexion Corporation
- Optech Incorporated
- Avent Lidar Technology
- ZephIR, Inc.
- Wira Kerjaya Group of Companies
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]