Immunoprotein is a protein with immunological activity, which provides immunity against pathogenic organisms or substances. Immunoproteins form the integrated body system of tissues, organs, cells or cell products that neutralizes antigens. These proteins enable the diagnosis of various diseases as they display an abnormal increase in their blood concentration when in a diseased state. High prevalence of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, allergies, urological disorders and orthopedic diseases are the major drivers of the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market. The global market for immunoprotein diagnostic testing is expected to witness a healthy CAGR during the forecast period due to the advantage of rapid diagnosis provided by this kind of testing. Roche, Diasorin, AdnaGen, Randox Laboratories, Abcam PLC, Siemens, The Binding Site, Abbott Laboratories, Enzo Life Sciences, Agilent Technologies, BioMerieux and Thermo Fisher Scientific are some of the key players in this market. Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique (EMIT)- a technology patented by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics- is used for toxicological testing. Thermo Fisher offers ImmunoCAP for allergy testing.
View Report With Complete TOC, List Of Table and Figure @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-immunoprotein-diagnostic-testing-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html
The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is broadly segmented on the basis of type, application, technology and geography. The different types of immunoprotein include C-reactive protein, Complement system protein, Pre-albumin, Haptoglobin, Immunoglobulin and Free Light Chain proteins, all of which are used as diagnostic indicators for various diseases. C-reactive proteins (CRP) find application in inflammatory disorders. Based on application, the market is segmented into Autoimmune testing, Infectious Disease Testing, Allergy Testing, Endocrine Testing, Oncology Testing and Toxicology Testing. Oncology testing has become easy and accurate due to recent biotechnological innovations and better understanding of cancer biomarkers. Global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is also categorized according to technology into Radioimmunoassay, Immunoturbidity assay, Chemiluminescence assay, Immunoprotein electrophoresis, Enzyme based immunoassay and Immunofluorescence assay. Enzyme based immunoassay contributes the largest market share in the technology segment due to the popularity of the ELISA test. Geographically, the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America dominates the global market as a result of high healthcare expenditure and a sophisticated healthcare system. Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are lucrative markets due to growing healthcare awareness, rising per capita income and growing medical tourism.
This report offers the following benefits in particular:
• Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market and would assist market strategists in making decisions.
• In-depth coverage of the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
• Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
Request a TOC of This Report, here @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-immunoprotein-diagnostic-testing-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#table-of-content
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is segmented into four major categories: type, application, technology and geography.
MARKET BY TYPE
• C – reactive protein Diagnostic Tests
• Complement System Protein Diagnostic Tests
• Pre-Albumin Diagnostic Tests
• Haptoglobin Diagnostic Tests
• Immunoglobulin Diagnostic Tests
• Free Light Chain Diagnostic Tests
MARKET BY APPLICATION
• Autoimmune Testing
• Infectious Disease Testing
• Allergy Testing
• Endocrine Testing
• Oncology Testing
• Toxicology Testing
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
• Immunoturbidity Assay
• Chemiluminescence Assay
• Immunoprotein Electrophoresis
• Enzyme Based Immunoassay
• Immunofluorescence Assay
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America