Breast imaging is a technique which is used to obtained high resolution visualization of breast and breast related diseases. Breast cancer is the most common cancer found in women. Breast imaging techniques play a major role in early diagnosis of the disease, evaluating the progress of the disease and deciding which treatment is suitable. This imaging technique enables doctors to monitor the efficacy of treatment and how patients would respond to it.
The current practice of screening is based on mammography, ultrasound, MRI, nuclear imaging and thermography. Rising incidence of breast cancer, development of healthcare infrastructure and adoption of early screening techniques are factors which drive the breast imaging equipment market. The breast imaging equipment market is segmented based on its product types; this includes Tomosynthesis, Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI, Mammography, Nuclear Imaging, Bioelectric Imaging and Breast Thermography.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-breast-imaging-equipment-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
Mammography holds the dominant share in the breast imaging market followed by breast MRI. Mammography segment accounted for $1057.7 million in 2013. Mammography segment holds the largest share due to technological advancement in mammography instruments such as digital and portable instruments. The use of digital mammography equipment reduces the time of examination, enables easy transfer of information and reduces storage space requirements.
MRI holds the second largest share in the breast imaging market. MRI provides information about breast tissue density and breast tumor location. North America is the largest market for breast imaging equipments, accounting for 32.5% of global revenue.
The growing awareness amongst patients, high tech infrastructure and high healthcare expenditure are factors which supplement the growth of the North America region. The major market players are Hologic Inc, GE Healthcare, Gamma Medica, Siemens AG, Dilon Technologies, Toshiba CO., and Aurora Imaging Technology Inc.
- An in-depth analysis of various regions would provide a clear understanding of current and future trends so that companies can make region specific plans
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Breast imaging equipment market is provided
- Key regulatory guidelines in various regions which impact the small Breast imaging equipment market are critically examined
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the Breast imaging equipment market
- Deep dive analysis of various regions provides insights that would enable companies to plan their business moves strategically
- Value chain analysis in the report gives a clear understanding of the roles of the stakeholders involved in the supply chain of the Breast imaging equipment market
The Breast imaging equipment market is segmented based on its product type and geography.
By Product type
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Nuclear Imaging
- Bioelectric Imaging
- Breast Thermography
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]