Personal 3D printing market is also referred to as consumer 3D printing as it involves printing by end-users from a desktop 3D printer for personal use. The global 3D printing market is expected to attain a market size of $7.2 billion by 2019. Personal 3D printing is an evolving market that is projected to have an increased market capitalization as more individuals would use the technology for personalized applications. One of the driving factors for the market growth is the reducing prices of personal 3D printers. In 2012, the printers were available at around $6,500 and currently, some personal 3D printers are available at less than $5,000.
The market expects further price corrections in the future as the demand for these printers is expected to increase further. Additionally, personal 3D printers give enhanced printing experience to end-users. The technology is now being used in various personal applications such as education, entertainment, photography, architecture, fashion and jewellery. Increased applications would further enhance the market growth.
Get Free Sample Report of Personal 3D Printers Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-personal-3d-printers-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
However, looking at the current market trend, it is evident that there would be huge demand-supply disequilibrium as the production of reasonably priced 3D printers is not being done on a large scale yet. The lack of large scale production is one of the key restraints for the market growth. Furthermore, some manufacturers offer an easy to assemble kit which is a cost-effective option for end-users. However, the challenge for market players is to gauge consumer expectation as it is unclear whether they prefer assembled products or out-of-box finished goods. Out-of-box finished goods would have an end-to-end manufacturer’s support while assembled goods would have limited support.
Some companies profiled in this report are 3D Systems, Inc., Concept Laser GmbH, Arcam AB, Exone GmbH, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Optomec, Inc., Solidscape, Inc., Slm Solutions GmbH, Stratasys Ltd., and Voxeljet Technology GmbH.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Personal 3D Printers Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-personal-3d-printers-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
• The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on applications, technologies and geographies
• Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market according to the current market situation and expected future trends
• Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market
• Porter’s five force analysis deals with the implications about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes along with competitive scenario of the market
• SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the strategies adopted by competitors and make required changes to their plans
• Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
• The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to tap Market – Opportunities in each region
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBY APPLICATION
• Fuse Deposition Modeling (FDM)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Stereo Lithography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
• Printer Manufacturing Companies
• 3D Technology Providers
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]