Organic compounds that have carbon held by chemical bond to bromine are called organobromine compounds. Furthermore, the naturally made bromomethane is considered highly pervasive. Besides this, one of the key uses is the application of polybrominated diphenyl ethers popularly as flame-retardants. An array of small organobromine compounds can also be found in the nature.
The growth of the market can be linked to the strict environmental policies that encourage the application of bromine mainly in coal fired power units. The use in power plants can conveniently lower the mercury consisting effluents. Moreover, favorable regulations initiated by the government bodies have been identified as one of the major driver of the market. However, the rising concerns over the harmful effect of brominated flame retardants non-halogenated substitutes on human health has hampered the market to a greater extent. Growing application of bromine mainly in mercury lowering agents is likely to create greater opportunities for the market. These reducing agents are mainly used in power plants.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information, here : http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-organobromine-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71131#RequestSample
The market is segmented based on end user, applications and geography. The end user discussed in the market research report furnishing, water treatment, oil and gas, construction and others. Applications covered in the market research report are HBr flow battery, pharmaceutical formulations, fumigants, biocides, flame retardants, PTA synthesis, oil and gas drilling and others. Regions experiencing tremendous growth include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Key market players active in the industry are Tosoh Corporation, Chemtura Corporation, Morre-Tec Industries Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Jordan Bromine Company Ltd., Israel Chemicals Ltd., Albemarle Corporation and Hindustan Salts Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Request a TOC of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-organobromine-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71131#tableOfContent
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By End User
• Water Treatment
• Oil and Gas
• HBr flow battery
• Pharmaceutical Formulations
• Flame Retardants
• PTA synthesis
• Oil and Gas
• North America
• Asia -Pacific
• Tosoh Corporation
• Chemtura Corporation
• Morre-Tec Industries Inc.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Jordan Bromine Company Ltd.
• Israel Chemicals Ltd.
• Albemarle Corporation
• Hindustan Salts Ltd.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]