Latest industry research report on: Active wound care is used for debridement of damaged tissues of skin, control infection & pain, and stimulate growth of new tissue. Physical therapist examines the type, color, odor, temperature, texture, and size of damaged tissues to develop a plan of care. The primary goal of active wound care is to heal damaged tissues of skin and prevent future breakdown. Variety of techniques are used to debride wounds, promote healing, and prevent breakdown in future. Technological advancements open new avenues for advanced wound care market.
The key factors driving the growth of the North American active wound care market are rapidly aging population, government initiatives, rising incidence of diabetes, and rising awareness regarding new technologies used in market. However, high cost of technologically advanced products is a factor hindering the growth of the market. Acquisitions by major manufacturers present opportunities for growth in the market.
Get Free Sample Report Of North American Active Wound Care Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/north-american-active-wound-care-market-opportunities-71276#RequestSample
The North American active wound care market is segmented into application, method, end user, and country. The application segment is further divided into surgical wounds, ulcers and other wounds. Ulcers are further classified into diabetic foot ulcers, venous ulcers, pressure ulcers and arterial ulcers. The market is further classified based on method into dressings and grafts. The dressings segment is further categorized into antimicrobial dressings, gauze, foam dressings, hydrocolloids collagen, hydrogels, film dressings, composites, alginate dressings. However, the grafts segment is further classified into composite skin grafts and biologic grafts. Biologic grafts are further classified into autografts, allografts and xenografts. The end user includes in-patient facilities and out-patient facilities. Geographically, the market is segmented into U.S. and Canada.
The key manufacturers operating in the market are Smith and Nephew, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Mlnlycke Healthcare, Baxter International Inc., Covidien PLC, Convatec Inc., Coloplast Corporation, Organogenesis Inc., Kinetic Concepts (a subsidiary of Acelity), and Medline Industries Inc. They have implemented various strategies, such as joint ventures, expansions, mergers & acquisition to strengthen their position in the market.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report North American Active Wound Care Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/north-american-active-wound-care-market-opportunities-71276#InquiryForBuying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and hindering factors of the North American active wound care market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American active wound care market.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current status of market.
- The report provides a comprehensive information about different active wound care products offered by key manufacturers.
- Geographically, the North American active wound care market is segmented into U.S. and Canada.
- The report provides an extensive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the North American active wound care market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Surgical Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Other Wounds
- Antimicrobial Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Hydrocolloids Collagen
- Film Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Skin Grafts
- Biologic Grafts
By End User
- In-Patient Facilities
- Out-Patient Facilities
Key Market Player:
- Smith and Nephew
- Integra Life Sciences Corporation
- Mlnlycke Healthcare
- Baxter International Inc.
- Covidien PLC
- Convatec Inc.
- Coloplast Corporation
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Kinetic Concepts (a subsidiary of Acelity)
- Medline Industries Inc
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]