Latest industry research report on the global Medical videoscopes market consists of videoscopes and visualization systems, and has witnessed significant technological advancements. Visualization systems have applications in most endoscopic procedures and any type of video-assisted procedures by helping surgeons to observe body cavities and organs/canals. Video-assisted procedures consist of general endoscopic, laparoscopic, thoracic, and bariatric, anterior/posterior spinal procedures.
The market is driven by increased investments, in the forms of funds, and grants by government bodies. Preference for minimally invasive surgeries along with high-performing products such as innovative desktop endoscope and miniaturized endoscopes are the factors that would boost the market growth. Lack of trained physicians and endoscopists is a key factor hampering the growth of the market. High cost of endoscopic procedures and equipment coupled with limited scope of reimbursements across developing countries are key market challenges faced by stakeholders and market players.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-medical-videoscope-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71111#RequestSample
The market is segmented on the basis of scope, systems, application, and geography. On the basis of scope, the market is segmented into rigid videoscopes and flexible videoscopes. The rigid videoscopes market is segmented into laparoscopes, arthroscopes, urology endoscopes, cystoscopes, gynecology videoscopes, and video neuroendoscopes and others. The flexible videoscopes is segmented on the basis of video colonoscopes, video upper GI endoscopes, video bronchoscopes, video sigmoidoscopes, video laryngoscopes, video pharyngoscopes, video duodenoscopes, video nasopharyngoscopes, video rhinoscopes and others. On the basis of visualization systems, the market is segmented into wireless displays and monitors, endoscopic light sources, video converters, endoscopic cameras, video recorders, video processors, camera heads, transmitters & receivers and others visulization devices.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into laparoscopy, gastrointestinal endoscopy, arthroscopy, obstetrics/gynecology, urology endoscopy (cystoscopy), bronchoscopy, mediastinoscopy, otoscopy, laryngoscopy and other applications. Geographically, this market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).Key market players operating in this market are Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Karl Storz GMBH & Co.KG, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical), Richard Wolf GMBH, Smith & Nephew PLC, Conmed Corporation, Welch Allyn, Inc. and XION GMBH.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
MEDICAL VIDEOSCOPE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Video Endoscopes
- Rigid Videoscopes
- Urology Endoscopes
- Gynecology Videoscopes
- Video Neuroendoscopes
- Other Rigid Video Endoscopes
- Flexible Videoscopes
- Video Colonoscopes
- Video Upper GI Endoscopes
- Video Bronchoscopes
- Video Sigmoidoscopes
- Video Laryngoscopes
- Video Pharyngoscopes
- Video Duodenoscopes
- Video Nasopharyngoscopes
- Video Rhinoscopes
- Other Flexible Video Endoscopes
- Endoscopic Light Sources
- Video Converters
- Endoscopic Cameras
- Video Recorders
- Video Processors
- Camera Heads
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Others Visulization Devices
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
- Other Applications
- North America
Key Company Profile
- Olympus Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Karl Storz GMBH & Co.KG
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical)
- Richard Wolf GMBH
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Conmed Corporation
- Welch Allyn, Inc.
- XION GMBH.
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]