Non-woven adhesives are high performance adhesive solutions used in various hygiene products such as baby care, training pants, feminine protection, adult incontinence, and others. The basic raw materials used in the manufacturing of Non-woven adhesives are base polymers and tackifiers. These raw materials are procured from different suppliers. The value chain of the non-woven adhesives market starts with the sourcing of basic raw materials. The change in the hygiene products in terms of innovation for the betterment of absorption, greater fit & comfort creates demand for non-woven adhesives.
The market is driven by high demand from disposable hygiene products. Among all regions considered, Asia Pacific and LAMEA are expected to witness high growth rates in the coming years. The demand in these regions is supported by emerging markets such as China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, and Turkey. Growing demand in Asia Pacific is expected to be the major driver of the world non-woven adhesives market. China is among the leading consumer of non-woven adhesives, globally, due to the increase in demand for non-woven products in Chinese market.
Get Free Sample Report Of Non-Woven Adhesives Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-non-woven-adhesives-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#request-sample
The report segments the non-woven market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into styrenic block copolymers and amorphous poly alpha olefin. According to the application, the market is classified into the baby & infant care, feminine care, adult care and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Henkel AG, H.B. Fuller, Bostik SA, Beardow Adams Ltd., Lohmann Koester GmbH & Co. Kg, Adtek Malaysia SDN BHD, Moresco Corporation, Savar Specialty Adhesives are provided in this report.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Non-Woven Adhesives Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-non-woven-adhesives-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world non-woven adhesive market.
- Geographically, the world non-woven adhesive market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world non-woven adhesive market by type helps in understanding the types of non-woven adhesive that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the world non-woven adhesive market are profiled in this report, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world non-woven adhesive market.
NON-WOVEN ADHESIVES MARKET SEGMENTS:
Market by Type
- Styrenic Block Copolymers
- Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin
Market by Application
- Baby & Infant Care
- Feminine Care
- Adult Care
- Others (Training Pants, Medical Products, Pet Care, Bath Tissue)
Market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]