Defibrillators are devices used to deliver therapeutic shock to a patient’s heart in life-threatening conditions such as ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrhythmia, and pulseless ventricular tachycardia. The defibrillation procedure encompasses delivery of an electric shock to the heart, which depolarizes heart muscles and restores its normal electric impulse. Growing focus towards public access defibrillator (PAD) by the public & private organizations, along with the key players, has fuelled the market growth. Other factors such as technologically advanced defibrillator devices, rapidly growing geriatric population with elevated risk of targeted diseases, and increasing incidence of cardiac diseases are driving the market growth. However, frequent product recalls, increasing pricing pressure on players and lack of awareness about sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) are restraining the growth of this market.
The world defibrillators market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the world defibrillator market is further segmented into implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and external defibrillators. ICDs are further categorized into transvenous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (T-ICDs) and subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (S-ICDs). Among these, the T-ICDs segment dominates the overall ICD market owing to higher precision and targeted functioning. In addition, external defibrillators is further categorized into manual external defibrillator, automated external defibrillator (AEDs), and wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCDs).
Get Free Sample Report Of Defibrillator Market : http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-defibrillator-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71423#RequestSample
On the basis of end user, the defibrillator market is segmented into hospitals, prehospital, public access market, alternative care market, and home. Geographically, the market is segmented across four major regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America accounted for the largest market share in the defibrillators market. The growth in this region is mainly due to factors such as product innovations, growing number of public defibrillation programs, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to emerge as the area with maximum growth potential due to the growing focus of key players in emerging economies, improving healthcare infrastructure, and rising number of cardiovascular diseases.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the world defibrillators market such as Asahi Kasei Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Philips Healthcare, LivaNova PLC, Medtronic plc, Cardiac Science Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-defibrillator-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-71423#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world defibrillators market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2015 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the world defibrillators market, by product, helps in understanding the various types of devices used for the treatment of CHF and other related cardiac conditions.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographic regions.
- SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
DEFIBRILLATOR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The world defibrillators market is segmented into product, end user, and geography.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Transvenous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (T-ICDs)
- Dual-Chamber ICDs
- Single-Chamber ICDs
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (S-ICDs)
- External Defibrillators
- Manual External Defibrillator
- Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs)
- Semi-automated External Defibrillator
- Fully-automated External Defibrillator
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator (WCDs)
By End User
- Public Access market
- Alternate Care Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]