Screw compressors consists of two helical rotors which are used in compressing external air to a set pressure, ensuring dry, clean, and compressed air. The screw compressors find increasing application in segments such as chemicals and petrochemicals processing, food & beverages, metals & mining, automotive, power plants, and oil & gas where large volume of high pressure air is needed especially to drive machine tools.
Increasing demand for energy efficient compressors along with growth of industries such as pharma, F&B, and textile sectors are the key factors that drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, lower maintenance & operation costs are the factors that will boost the market growth. End-users resisting the emergence of this new technology is a key restraining factor that will impact the growth of the market. Growing demand for eco-friendly screw compressors are the key factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the screw compressor market. Strict adherence to strict quality requirements & environmental parameters along with paucity of skilled labor are the key market challenges faced by key market players and manufacturers to grow in the market.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-screw-compressor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71231
The report segments the world screw compressor market on the basis of type, stage, technology, end-user, & region. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into oil-free screw compressor and oil-injected screw compressor. On the basis of technology the market is segmented into stationary screw compressors and portable screw compressors. On the end-users, the market is segmented into chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverages, mining & metals, oil & gas, automotive, power plants among others. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Europe, North America, and Latin America.
Prominent market players profiled in the report are Atlas Copco AB, Gardner Denver, INC., GE Oil & Gas, Ingersoll Rand PLC, Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd, Kobe Steel Ltd., Howden Group Ltd, Man Diesel & Turbo, Bauer Kompressoren, Boge Kompressoren, Kaeser Kompressoren Se, and Sullair LLC.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
• The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of regional and global perspectives of buying behavior of screw compressors.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
• Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and pipeline products is offered in the report.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key segments along with their SWOT.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-screw-compressor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71231#InquiryForBuying
SCREW COMPRESSOR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Screw Compressor Market – By Type
• Oil-Free Screw Compressor
• Oil-Injected Screw Compressor
Screw Compressor Market – By Stage
• Single Stage
• Multi Stage
Screw Compressor Market – By Technology
• Stationary Screw Compressors
• Portable Screw Compressors
Screw Compressor Market – By End User
• Chemicals & Petrochemicals
• Food & Beverages
• Mining & Metals
• Oil & Gas
• Power Plants
Screw Compressor Market – By Region
• Middle East & Africa
• North America
• Latin America
Prominent Company Profiles
• Atlas Copco AB
• Gardner Denver, Inc.,
• GE Oil & Gas
• Ingersoll Rand PLC
• Siemens AG
• Hitachi Ltd
• Kobe Steel Ltd.
• Howden Group Ltd
• Man Diesel & Turbo
• Bauer Kompressoren
• Boge Kompressoren
• Kaeser Kompressoren Se
• Sullair LLC.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]