Latest industry research report on Female sterilization is one of the modern contraceptive methods widely preferred around the globe followed by contraceptive pills, IUDs, and condoms. It is a permanent method of contraception and has helped in monitoring of population growth especially in developing countries such as China and India. Although any women can choose to undergo sterilization, it is majorly preferred by women aged above 35 years who do not want to conceive in the future. With the rise in aging population and increased awareness about family planning, the market for female sterilization devices is expected to increase.
In addition, an increase in the popularity of minimally invasive and less invasive techniques will slowly remove the traditional or surgical method of sterilization, which will act as a driver for the female sterilization devices market. Although female sterilization is considered to be one of the safest forms of contraception, side-effects such as ectopic pregnancies, internal bleeding, pelvic pain, dislocation of the device, and lack of trained and experienced practitioners can act as a barrier in the growth of the female sterilization devices market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-female-sterilization-devices-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#request-sample
Top female sterilization devices considered in this report are tubal rings, tubal clips, and micro-inserts. Female sterilization can be performed using different technologies which include minilaparotomy, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. It can also be classified based on the procedure, namely, minimally invasive and less invasive. Minimally invasive procedures include tubal rings and tubal clips. Less invasive procedures include micro-inserts, which has become one of the most popular sterilization devices. The popularity of the micro-inserts is associated with ease of performance, minimal anesthesia required for procedure, and faster recovery. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. There are few companies present in the market that manufacture female sterilization devices; in the past, mergers & acquisitions and collaborations by the major players were seen to concrete their market. In April 2013, Bayer AG acquired Conceptus Inc. to expand its contraceptive market. The top players include Bayer AG, Femcare-Nikomed Ltd UK (subsidiary of Utah Medical Products, Inc.), and Gyrus ACMI, Inc. (subsidiary of Olympus Corporation).
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-female-sterilization-devices-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends in the world female sterilization devices market.
- In-depth analysis of the market by geography would give an idea about the government regulations which in turn would help in understanding the regional market.
- In-depth analysis of the market based on technology gives a clear idea about the trending products to identify the market opportunities and plan product developments.
- The report also provides comprehensive analysis of drivers and constraints of the female sterilization devices market.
- The key players are profiled in the report, and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across geographies.
FEMALE STERILIZATION DEVICES MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Minimally Invasive
- Transcervical Sterilization
- Tubal Clips
- Tubal Rings
- Less Invasive
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- North America
- South Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]