Latest industry research report on: High Voltage cable (HVC) is used for electric power transmission at high voltage over long distances to meet the electricity demand at the respective loads. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7 % from 2016 – 2022.
The high voltage cable market is largely driven by ongoing industrialization and urbanization in developing countries such as China, Japan and India. Moreover, increased number of renewable energy projects such as wind and solar power plants have supplemented the growth of HVC market. Furthermore, these cables offer several advantages such as presence of additional insulation jacket that minimizes power loss, and enhanced stability in comparison to other cables. HVCs are widely used in overhead lines, underground cables, and submarine cables. However, volatile prices of metals such copper and aluminum adversely impact the market growth. Growing investments in smart grid technology and increasing number of offshore power projects in developing countries are further expected to create numerous opportunities for the growth of HVC market in the years to come.
Get Free Sample Report of High Voltage Cable Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-high-voltage-cable-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
Prominent strategies such as expansion, product launch, acquisition, partnership & collaboration and agreement are adopted by leading market players in an effort to expand their product offerings and widen their market reach. The prominent players such as, ABB, Prysmian Group, Nexans, NKT cables and General Cable Technologies Corporation among others are analyzed in the report in an effort to gain an insight into their performance and developments. The high voltage cable market is highly concentrated, as top five players account for 60% share of the overall HVC market revenue.
The high voltage cable market is segmented on the basis of type, end user and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into overhead, underground, and submarine. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into industrial (oil & gas, mining, power utilities, chemical & petrochemical, and others), renewable (wind, hydropower, and others) and infrastructure (commercial and residential). On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America is divided into the U.S., Mexico, and Canada; whereas, Europe is further segmented into Italy, Sweden, Germany, France, and rest of Europe. The countries covered under Asia-Pacific are China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific. LAMEA includes Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the world high voltage cable market is provided.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages.
- SWOT analysis of the key players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market.
HIGH VOLTAGE CABLE MARKET SEGMENTATION
Market By – Type
Market By End-Users
- Oil & gas
- Power utilities
- Chemical & petrochemical
- Others (paper & pulp, manufacturing, wastewater treatment and cement industry)
- Renewable energy
- Others (tidal, solar and geothermal)
Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]