Latest industry research report on: Patient handling equipment assist to move, transfer, or support a person or body part conveniently in medical facilities. It ensures safety of care givers and doctors while handling patients. The enhancement in quality of care and maintaining personal hygiene of patients is possible with the help of patient handling equipment. It also increases the productivity of care givers, reduces possibility of patient injuries, and is cost efficient than retrofitting.
Rising aging population, government policies, and rising incidences of diseases are key factors driving the growth of the world patient handling equipment market.
However, the scarcity of skilled professionals and challenges to bariatric care patients are factors restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements and private institutional nursing create opportunities for growth in the market.
Get Sample Report of Patient Handling Equipment Market @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-patient-handling-equipment-market-opportunities-and-71282#RequestSample
The world patient handling equipment market is segmented based on product, type of care, accessories, end users, and geography. The products covered in the report include wheelchair, scooter, beds, bathroom safety, mechanical, and ambulatory. The types of care included in the report are bariatric, fall, critical, and wound. The accessories discussed in the report are lifting and transfer. The end users covered in the report are homecare, hospitals, elderly care homes, and others. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Invacare Corporation, Prism Medical, Guldmann Inc., Getinge Group, Linet Spol. S.R.O., Stiegelmeyer & Co. GmBH, and Joerns Healthcare. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-patient-handling-equipment-market-opportunities-and-71282#InquiryForBuying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world patient handling equipment market.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world patient handling equipment market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world patient handling equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world patient handling equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Bathroom Safety
Type of Care
- Elderly Care Homes
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Prism Medical
- Guldmann Inc.
- Getinge Group
- Linet Spol. S.R.O.
- Stiegelmeyer & Co. GmBH
- Joerns Healthcare
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]