The global dental implants market has continued to gain spotlight in the dental devices market. During the past few years, the market has undergone a transformation, majorly attributed to an increasing consolidation and advent of low-cost competitors. Dental implants are nothing but an artificial tooth or a tooth root, which is implanted surgically into the upper or lower jawbone. Unlike conventional devices such as crowns, bridges or dentures; dental implants are more advanced and digital, leading to an enhanced procedure efficiency, better stability and minimal adverse effects. The emergence of dental implants have addressed the soaring need for better efficiency, convenience and stable tooth substitutes in the dental devices industry.
The global dental implants market is expected to register moderate growth, attributed to factors such as rising aging population, poor oral hygiene and surge in incidences of oral diseases. Other key factors fuelling the market growth are rising disposable income in developing countries and increasing technological advancements such as CAD, mini dental implants and 3D dentistry. However, limited reimbursements, high costs and limited awareness of dental implants are likely to restrain the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-dental-implants-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
To provide a detailed market understanding, the report segments the dental implants market on the basis of material, procedure and geography. Based on material, the market is further segmented into titanium implants and zirconium implants. On the basis of procedure, the market is further segmented into root-form and plate-form dental implants. The report covers a geographic breakdown and a detailed analysis of each of the aforesaid segments across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Danaher Corporation (Nobel Biocare), Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (Biomet, Inc.), Institut Straumann AG, DENTSPLY International Inc., 3M Company, Neoss International, Ivoclar Vivadent AG and others are also provided in the report.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-dental-implants-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the Global Dental Implants market.
- The report covers the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practises followed by leading market players across geographies
- A detailed SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- The dental implants market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance with the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The Global Dental Implants market segmentation is illustrated below:
Dental Implants Market By Material
- Titanium dental implants
- Zirconium dental implants
Dental Implants Market By Procedure
- Root-form dental implants
- Plate-form dental implants
Dental Implants Market By Geography
- North America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]