The Global Wearable Computing market is estimated to be $2.03billion in 2014 with a CAGR of 44.99% is poised to reach $39.64 billion by 2022. The factors influencing the market growth include, Increasing Smart watches, Wristbands, Wearable Health & Medical Devices. Whereas high initial price and limited battery life are the factors limiting the growth of the market. The growth of the market lies in multiple application areas.
- Global [Wearable Computing Market] is estimated $2.03 billion in 2014.
- Global [Wearable Computing Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.99% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Wearable Computing Market] is expected to reach value $39.64 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: By Technology, by Product, by Applications and by Geography.
- Global [Wearable Computing Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Wearable Computing Market] – Valve Corporation, Xmreality, Under Armour Inc., Smartlife Technology Ltd,Sony Corporation, Microsoft, Motorola Mobility, Philips Healthcare, Omron.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Global Wearable Computing market is segmented by Technology, by Product, by Applications and by Geography. Depending on the Technology, market is segmented into Computing, Networking and Display. Based on Product, market is classified into Smart Clothing and Textiles, Wearable Camera, Activity Monitoring Device and Virtual Reality Eyewear. Based on Application, market is further segregated into Healthcare, Fitness And Sports, Consumer, Home Automation, Defense & Security, Industrial and Gaming. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Sony Corporation, Microsoft, Motorola Mobility, Valve Corporation, Xmreality, Under Armour Inc., Smartlife Technology Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Omron.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.