Cosmetic implants are implantable devices used to improve the aesthetic beauty of an individual. There has been an increase in the cosmetic surgeries in the recent years. Both invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures are used to embed the cosmetic implants in the body of any person. With the arrival of cosmetic implants, people can now easily replace their damaged/missing body parts, can recover their normal appearance and can enhance their aesthetic beauty. Hence, the number of cosmetic implant procedures are increasing day by day in the current scenario.
Increasing demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries, increase in the number of road accidents and trauma cases, high prevalence rate of congenital face and tooth deformities, increase in the number of awareness programs such as breast reconstructive awareness campaign (launched in U.S.), high prevalence rate of breast cancer and increasing number of cosmetology surgeons will drive the market growth in the coming years. In addition to this, popularity of celebrities among the young generation who motivate them to look aesthetically appealing will provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Get Free Sample Report Of Cosmetic Implants Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-cosmetic-implants-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
Furthermore, technological advancements for the development of effective implants will further propel the market growth. However, high cost of cosmetic implant procedures and related devices, lack of suitable reimbursement procedures, and hazards linked with malfunctioning of implants are expected to hamper the market growth.The world cosmetic implants market is segmented on the basis of raw materials, application and geography. On the basis of raw materials, cosmetic implants can be segmented into polymeric implants, ceramic implants, metallic implants and biological material implants. Based on application, the market is segmented into dental implants, breast implants, facial implants and other implants (buttock, penile, calf and pectoral implants).
The geographical segmentation of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.The cosmetic implants market has witnessed product launches and mergers in the recent years. In March 2016, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. launched three new products namely Echo Bi-Metric Microplasty Stem, G7 Dual Mobility Construct and Arcos One-Piece Femoral Revision System.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Cosmetic Implants Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-cosmetic-implants-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
This enhanced company’s hip portfolio product offerings. In addition to this, DENTSPLY International Inc. and Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. merged in September 2015 to form Dentsply Sirona Inc. The operations of both these companies have been combined together to provide a strong and wide range of professional dental products and technologies to customers across 120 countries round the globe.
The key players in this market include 3M, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Nobel Biocare Services AG, Institut Straumann AG, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Technologies (AART), Inc., Mentor Worldwide LLC, Allergan plc, Sientra, Inc. and GC Aesthetics.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world cosmetic implants market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by application helps in understanding the various types of implants used.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions are provided that helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players within the world cosmetic implants market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
COSMETIC IMPLANTS MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Raw Materials
- Metallic Implants
- Polymeric Implants
- Ceramic Implants
- Biological Material Implants
- Dental Implants
- Breast Implants
- Facial Implants
- Other Implants (Buttock, Penile, Calf And Pectoral Implants)
- North America
- South Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]