Deep Brain Stimulation is a type of neurostimulation which involves activation of the brain using electric stimulation. The Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) devices consist of small electrodes which are attached to the brain. The lack of permanent treatment for conditions like Parkinsons disease and risk in physically accessing the brain creates the need for deep brain stimulation devices. The increase in geriatric population, rapid rise in incidences of epilepsy, essential tremors and increasing cases of Alzheimers and Parkinsons disease supplement the developments in the growth of global deep brain stimulation devices market during the analysis period.
The new applications of deep brain stimulation devices for the treatment of Alzheimers disease and tinnitus have created opportunities for new as well as existing players in the market. Furthermore, the preference for deep brain stimulation techniques by professionals over drug therapy (which results in numerous side effects), would boost the demand for global deep brain stimulation devices. Factors restraining the market growth are high cost of devices and risk of infection at the stimulator site.
Get Free Sample Report Of Deep Brain Stimulation DevicesMarket @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-deep-brain-stimulation-devices-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
The global deep brain stimulation devices market, is segmented on the basis of DBS type Application and Geography. The DBS types considered, in this report include Subthalamic DBS, Globus Pallidus DBS, Thalamic DBS and Pedunculopontine nucleus DBS. Based on applications, the market is classified into Chronic Pain, Dystonia, Essential Tremor, Depression, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Epilepsy, Parkinsons Disease and Others (Alzheimers, tinnitus). Geographically, the market is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
One of the strategies adopted by major market players is acquisition. For instance, Sorin group acquired Neurotech and increased its product portfolio in the deep brain stimulation devices market. The companies profiled in this report are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Enteromedics, Cyberonics, St. Jude Medical, Neuropace, Zynex, Neuronetics, Functional Neuromodulation, Microtransponder and Neurosigma.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Deep Brain Stimulation DevicesMarket @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-deep-brain-stimulation-devices-market-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global Deep Brain Stimulation Devices market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global Deep Brain Stimulation market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The Deep Brain Stimulation market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market is segmented as below:
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market By DBS Type
- Subthalamic DBS
- Globus Pallidus DBS
- Thalamic DBS
- Pedunculopontine nucleus DBS
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market By Application
- Chronic Pain
- Essential Tremor
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Parkinsons Disease
- Others (Alzheimers, tinnitus)
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]